Welcome to XeronHost! You have made a great choice and we want to help you get up and running as quickly as possible. If at any point you get stuck, our support team is available 24×7 to assist you. Simply visit Support Center to request assistance.
XeronHost offers Premium Web Hosting at affordable prices. Whether you have a brand new blog or a popular business site, we’ve got you covered. We offer free site transfer so that you can easily move from another host to us.
XeronHost provides hosting with solid-state drives, high-availability bandwidth, and powerful processors. Our customers enjoy increased page load and 99.9% uptime.
To provide high-speed, reliable, and affordable web hosting solutions to individuals and small businesses with super customer service and support.
What Makes XeronHost Different?
Unlike many of the “big hosting” brands out there, we have built our entire web hosting platform using top-of-the-line hardware and software.
- Our entire infrastructure is built to be reliable, secure, and scalable.
- We use LiteSpeed Web Server. LiteSpeed Web Server is a secure, high-performance replacement for Apache that’s 20x Faster.
- We hate downtime and understand how much it costs our customers.
- Our private cloud has been built using Solid State Drives. Solid state drives (SSD) don’t have any moving parts and they use flash memory to store data, which provides much better performance and reliability than an HDD.
Web Hosting Features You Need
There is nothing worse than getting your web hosting package purchased only to find you need to add endless amounts of add-ons to perfect your website. We believe everything you need should be included in the price of our packages:
- All domains and subdomains hosted on our Web Hosting accounts come with free and automatic SSL (https).
- While it’s suggested customers run the latest version of PHP, some applications simply cannot support it. That’s why we offer the ability to select multiple PHP versions right inside of cPanel. In addition, we even patch older versions of PHP to ensure they’re being used securely. You can also add specific PHP extensions and modify values such as upload limits right inside of cPanel.